(20) bursaries are awarded annually valued at five hundred
dollars ($500.00) each.
- Each bursary is paid directly to the Canadian Post Secondary
- A spouse, child or grandchild of an active TCRC Member is
eligible to apply for the annual bursary.
- Bursaries are not available to family members of National
Officers or staff.
- Each application for a bursary must be accompanied by a 500
word essay, typed, double spaced and 12 font size.
- Bursary is not carried over to the next year.
- Eligible applicant must be enrolled and accepted into a
recognized and certified Canadian Post Secondary Education
- Deadline for applications is May 31 annually. The
application and essay must be received by mail or fax in Ottawa
by the May 31st deadline. No email applications accepted.
- All decisions on the selection of successful applicants are
Subject of the essay:
‘‘What impact will
automation, as a result of AI advancements, have on Labour and how
can its effect be mitigated by Unions?’’
Complete this application,
attach a student prepared essay and mail or fax to:
TCRC National Bursary Program
Suite 1510 - 130 Albert Street Ottawa, ON
Fax: (613) 235-1069